Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sushi King...Happy...^^











This week is Sushi King promotion week...
So today after my tuition...
I enjoy my dinner with my best friends and teacher...
almost all of the sushi only RM2...
ya....is RM2...so cheap right??
hahaha... but we not ate a lot...
sob~~sob~~
I am so happy on that time...
because we can share all the nice food and chat...
we took a lot photo at there...
that is good memories for me and them...
friends...teacher...
they accompany me, when i am sad and unhappy...
they were concerned me...
joking with me..
especially yiuyiu...^^
thanks alot...
I love you all...
muaskk....^^


All the memory is in my heart...~

5 comments:

-Kah Ann- said...

wow~
looks nice ler~
this week is sushi king week ah?
u mean from 13-19 Oct or wat?
wah.. i 1na eat also~

RuIsE said...

wahhh...so yummy!!hey u guys did enjoy urself huh..next time i wanna join u guys to go!!hahaha..yer..rm2 only??many ppl go lor then..hahaha..so gud..hope to go with u guys next time..

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

To Annase...
haha....
nope...until this thursday only...
quickly...go now...
haha...^^

To Ruise...
sure yummy...
but i cant eat alot..
sob~sob~
u want exam...cant go with us lo..
go with u next time k...
hehe...^^
gambateh in your exam ya~
hehe..~~

-Kah Ann- said...

opps~
forgot to say 'hello' to u.
hehe
I had start reading ur blog for a couple of weeks already.
keep on posting ya?
good luck~

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

haha...
hihi...
welcome to visit my blog~~
hehe~~
keep in touch~~