Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day...140209

Today...was valentine's day...

I have no Lover...
I have no Boyfriend...
I have no Flower...
I have no Chocolate...
I have no present...
I have no Love...


But I have...My Lovely Friends...^^
Today...I went to Pavilion with my friends...
Thanks for Ck to fetched us ya...haha~~~
Ck...My Dear yiuyiu..yvonne and me...
We chit Chat non-stop in the car...^^
Hahaha...so happy...^^
But so JAm...@.@
So We were took photos in the Car...^^

~Weiwei & Yiuyiu~


~Weiwei~


~Yvonne & Weiwei~

Around 2.00pm...
We reached there...
Actually we planned to watch 'The Wedding Game'...
But not enough tickets for us...~
So Ck and me planned to Watched
' THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON '...


This movie is very nice...
Is the very nice Love story...Touching...
1st time wacthed Movie with ck...
Just both of us...
He keep said...
See Wei...You are so Lucky...
Watch Movie with LengZai...
OMG...>.<..Ck..~~
He so concentrated on the movie...
This movie Around 2 hours and 45 minute~~
Omg...I am so cool~~~

After that...
Ck and me went to Restauran Wong kok to meet Yvonne..Wannhou and others~...
~Weiwei & Wannhou~

Yvonne gave me a card...There Wrote...Dun Forget...20090214...We were Together...
Von...I like it so much...
Thanks you so much...I wont forget it...
Keeped it in my heart...^^


~Thanks for My VoNvOn~

After half and hour...
We went to meet my dear yiuyiu at Restauran Madam Kwan's~~
She is so Happy...^^
Hehehe...After That we backed home~~
In the car...Me really so frustrated...
And so unhappy...
I keep thinking him...
I am been A stupid around 1 week...
Everyday slept around 4.30am...
I knew that you are non my cup of tea...~
But...We still are friends...

Today...
Thanks for my lovely friends gave me a sweet Valentine's Day~
Thanks for Ck... disturbed by me when you were watched movie...Sorry...
And Thank for fetched us ya~

Thanks for My von... the nice Card...
Lastly...
Thanks for my dear yiuyiu...
Even though you have no accompany me...
I can understand d...^^
Thanks for your concerned ya~
Hope can meet you soon~~

Everyone...My dear friends...family...
HAppy Valentine's Day 2009~~~^^

2 comments:

Carmen Lee said...

hApi vALenTinE's!!!!
wiSh u fInd ur tRue lOve soOn ya~~~
bb```

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

hahaha..
thx alot...
too...~~^^