Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday...! 200609 !

Usually...Saturday is the day I can sleep until so late...
But today... BAD luck!!!
Dunno why lecturer set the Algebra exam at saturday...@.@
Today I woke up around 10am...
Examination start at 12.30pm...
On the way going to school...
Raining and so JAM!..>.<..Hate!
When I reached Uni... the janitor told me that I cant park into the uni...
OMG!!!!...
Found a parking at out side...
After that When to library and did revision...
Around 12.20pm...
We went into exam hall...
Omg...Tension Man..@.@
Around 1.45pm...
I was finished my paper...
And we plan to eat lunch...
Siao Yee and me went to take my car...
When I click the alarm...
Had no respond...@.@
I used my car key to open the door...
When I want to start my car... No respond also....T.T
Omg...the car enjin was no battery!!!
Luckily...Siaoyee and Tianyan helped me to asked a guy for help...@.@
After that the guy called to his friend...
Around 30minutes... his friend was reached...!!
Wow~~He help me used the wire *I dunno the name*
From his car passed the battery to my car...
Finally... My car was started... ...

Thanks to...

*Tianyan
*Siaoyee
*Setyee
*Aigee

And the two guys...^^

No comments: