Wednesday, September 2, 2009

**Reminiscing**

Waiting...
This feeling appear again...
I hate it so much...
Why always giving me this feeling??
Because of??
I think I should think properly what I want...!!
But I can sure that NOT that complicated relationship and the frustrated and depressed feeling...
It make me suffer and moody...

In the year 2009...
I know you...
You are the who accompany when I am boring and sad...
You were replaced someone...
You disappear 3 months...
because of something happened...
But I still wait for you...
23-6-2009...You were appear...
You made me happy and also sad in this 2 months...
I will forget all the cheerless and sad...
Only the Happy and sweet memory will keep in my heart...
Thanks for everything...
Now...
I wont forget you...
I will keeping you in my heart...
Wish all the best...^^


Reminiscing...
That is what I can do now...




No comments: