Friday, December 11, 2009

101209...Pavilion




















101209~
Went to Pavilion with My cousin...Carmen & Anson
Reached there around 8pm..
The snow show is start at 8pm...~
Luckily...we still can viewed it and took photos..
Really so nice...^^
After that we walked around there...
Suddenly...Ms Dior Hoi was called me...
I thought she is there..
Actually no...
But she is on the way... with Ms Yvonne Tan Yee Vonne...
Wish to watch movie...but the time is so late...
Changed to eat then..haha
Sakae...~~wow
Chit chit chat chat there...
Funny...
Around 11.00 pm...
Fetched Carmen & Anson back home...
That two woman following me back to my home...
WOw...Ms Dior Hoi was ate 2 pieces of banana cake and 1 cup of milo...
Watched Tv...Talked...Sang...Took photos..I am wearing pajamas...!!
Around 3 am!! is 3 am!!
Mr Tradus Hoi only came and fetched them...@.@
Loving my 2 jii muis~~~muask!!

No comments: