Friday, January 1, 2010

I'll move on..*Olivia Ong*

This road that I'm taking twists and turns..
My life my chance turning dreams into reality..
Down this path faced with so many things..
Sometimes I feel like giving up and turn away..
Can't seem to go on. And I've been thru' this before..
Now where am I? Where do I stand? A little lost here..
But I'll remember.. All those times you've bought me thru'..
I'd be a fool to give up cos' the goal is near..
I'll move on I'll go on.. Lord I will take your hand..
And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm..
So I say, come what may. .I'll hold on to my hope..
Yes, I will walk down this road..
And my passion drive will lead me on..
Here I am Once again caught in the rain..
Looking back I've come so far And I want to carry on..
Take a step a little time It's alright..
Even thru' this rain, I want to smile again..
Don't hold back now. And i've been thru' this before..
Now where am I? Where do I stand? A little lost here..

But I'll remember...All those times you've bought..

No comments: