Monday, February 1, 2010

2010..February

1st...Wilayah Holiday...
3rd...My loved Daddy Birthday~
Happy Birthday Papa~
11st...OA mid term exam...
12nd...Going back to Melaka for celebrate Cny...
14th...Chinese New Year...And Valentine's day...
16th...Come back from Melaka...
17th...Going back to uni~~for revision mid term exam...!!
22nd...Qm mid term exam...
28th...Last day of cny..and the day I should say bye to someone~~

Hooray...
Chinese New Year...~~~
Bought a lot of new clothes..and new shoe~~
Can meet my relative..^^
But..I should come back on 17th, because our handsome lecturer was setting 18th for us to do revision for Qm mid term exam...Thx!!! T.T
Happy Birthday to February Babies if I forgot to wish you~~
Happy chinese new year in advanced..Gong Xi Fatt Chai and Happy Valentine's day to Everyone...

♥...=)


2 comments:

Carmen Lee said...

28th...Last day of cny..and the day I should say bye to someone~~

who is that person ???

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

yii....so 8 la u!!
Secret!! haha