Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday To Kelly Tee...♥

150710...
The day before 160710...
We were celebrated her birthday in advanced...

After did my community project at garden...
Meet up with my buddies in Uni...
Heading to Mid Valley!!!
A very lousy car park there...

Knight and day...
A very nice movie...
It is Fun & Stimulate!!!
Laughter was around us...=)
I Tom Cruise!!

After that, We had our lunch at Madam Kwan's...
And celebrated at there...~~~


Cwei...
TianYan...
Yu...
FookSoon...
KokWeng...
Kelly...
SetYee...
JiaWern...
8 of us...
We had a great day...=)


Who is the birthday girl??!
Kelly Tee!!...
A lovely girl...
Who always discuss about someone with me!!
Hahaha...
Wish you all the best in your life ya!!


Hope you like the gift that we presented you,
Happy happy 19th Birthday my dear Kelly!!...

No comments: