Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st day at Gohtong Jaya...*281010*



Around 11.30am,
We met at Imbi bus station...
*Cwei
*TianYan
*SiaoYee
*FookSoon

12pm..Heading to Gohtong Jaya!!
Reached there around 1pm...
OMG! OMG! The apartment that we stay is so so so far from the bus station...
Finally, we reached there...
A very good environment there...
Thanks for Ms Eunice Ong TianYan~

After that,
We prepared our lunch...*Spaghetti*
I dunno why, it taste is sweet....hahaha~~
After that, we played card!! A very funny moment...
Because Ms Ong and Mr Chong are quite blur with the game!!
Kept screaming...~~

Hahaha...
After that, is our dinner time!!!

At night,
We played true or dare...
No dare actually...
So fast that, Ms Ong was drunk...~
I am so scared at night..
That Ah beh scared me some more...=(
Luckily I am quite tired...
So fast that I was fall as sleep~

2nd day...Genting Highland!!

Mr Ng KokWeng is not going with us...
But, we are so miss him...=)

I know that,
He miss us too!!

No comments: