Thursday, December 30, 2010

** Happy Birthday To My Dear Mak YuinTeng & Ong TianYan's Farewell **








30 Dec 2010
*Cwei
*TianYan
*FookSoon
*KokWeng
*SiaoYee
*YuinTeng
*AiGee
*SetYee
*WaiTack
*JiaWen

--Neway, Cheras.

21st Dec 2010...
Is Ms Mak YuinTeng's 19th Birthday,
But everyone is busying...
So, the celebration changing to another day.

Hope you like the present that we gift you,
And enjoy the day ya!
Sorry that lated to celebrate ur birthday.
Once again, Happy Happy Belated 19th Birthday my dear!!

Beside that,
One of our member,
Ms Ong TianYan..
Is leaving us...
To Penang for her studies!
What I want to say?
I told you...

Wish you all the best in you studies~
Take care,
Call me. Text me. Email me. Msn or Fb find me.
When you need me. or Miss me.
I,
Will miss you always.

Remember that,
You are not alone.
We are waiting for you.
With your ACCA cert!!



Ong TianYan,
I miss YOU.

No comments: