Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sick!!

16 March 2011
8am Class...
Around 9.30am my class was end.
Went to library wait for my next class...
Suddenly!! I felt so so so SO SO SO COLD!!!
OMG....Feel like the temperature is -20'C~
I could felt that, I am Sick!
Back home, On the way..JAM!!
Headache till feel wanna cry in my car!
Finally I reached home...
What to do??? SLEEP!!!!!!
Fever, headache...T.T
Haiz....
Because, I sleepless...
And I dreamed SOMEONE THAT I WHICH TO FORGET!!!
But quite sweet in the dream! HAHAHAHAHA...
OPS!! Nothing special feeling with that...lalala...
Whatever...
Cant wait for tomorrow...
Going to Thailand! Wooohooo!!
Shopping time!!

Next week,
4 presentation are waiting for me...
2 presentation in 1 day! T.T
And friday!! Going to somewhere...
The point is be with YOU!
Wooooooo........^^

Next Month! Final exam!!

No comments: