Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Cousins...


My Lovely Cousins...^^


My Lovely cousins... **2003** Keky Birthday~

Cousins... Singapore *Sentosa*


See!!! He is PRO to perform...haha~


Anson & Darren...**Handsome guys**

My Cousins...
I love my cousins so much~~
Maybe I have n0 sibling bah~~
hahaha....
They are funny and cute~^^
Love them so MUCH~
hehehehe~~


Anson Lee~
Today finished my mathematics paper...
happy...^^
but tired..@.@~
My beloved mum fetched me back to my WARM home from school~~~
TIRED man!!!!
I ate my lunch by watched TV~~~
Ring~~~ring...
My lovely aunt rang me...~
Wei~~~ U know how many As kai chern took in his UPSR result??
I said... O.o?? today get the result meh??
Haha...I am blur in my examination~~~
Then I said...7??
Because he is PRO in every aspect~~ sport...perform...studies...and joke~~
And He was behalf his school went to China~~
My aunty answered me..n0....
Is 6As~~~wer...... Geng man~~~
And my aunt said he is unhappy~~~@.@~
His mum more happy than him!!!
We are PROUND of Y0u~~
I promised him bring him watch the Madagascar 2 after my exam~~
hahaha.....I will do it ~~
And I still owe him a birthday present...paiseh neh~~~
Boy... We are ProuND of You...

Love you....muaskk!!

2 comments:

yiuyiu said...

Wow..wow..
Congratulation to ur cousin man..
HAHHAHAHHA..
JIA YOU O...^^

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

hahaha...
thx ler....
hehe...
u too ya~
hehe...^^