Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 Day Orientations...

29o4o9
1st Day...
That day...
I woke up around 7.00am...@.@
Around 8.15am...
I prepared went to college..
Dunno what luck of me...
When I started my car's engine...
No any respond...T.T
Omg... I was so nervous man...
Then I drived another car to college...
They told me the orientation around 9.00am...
I thought I was late...
So jam when I going to college...
When I reach there around 9.15am...
I meet Siao Yee then went to registered...
After that... I saw Ai Gee...Hahaha...
Then we went to the hall for orientations...
WOW... many people man...@.@...
Almost no sit for us...
So boring at there...
But had lots of nice performance...
And played games...
Knew 2 girls on the 1st day...
Around 6.00pm only can back home...@.@
So tired man...
still want to drive...T.T
So emo in the car...JAm....!!!!!!!!
Hate!!!!!!
Reached home around 7pm...
Haiz...


300409
2nd day orientation...
Reached there around 9.00am...
I saw Ai Gee...
Then we chit-chat at canteen there...
After that we went into the hall again...
Around 30% students no attend..
Boring...T.T
We back after lunch...
Hahaha...
Knew 1 girl today...^^

No comments: