Friday, May 8, 2009

1st week in College~

040509-080509
1st Week in College~
Hahaha~~~


040509
Monday
Quantitative Methods...
Reached there around 11.30am...
I saw my senior Yew Shen~
Hahaha...
Then 12pm the class was started...
Boring...
After that went to library...
Alone... Because my courses mates found their friends~
Haiz...Unhappy...
Waiting for the next class...

Then my courses mates called me to ate our lunch at canteen...@.@
Sweet Corn...~
So miss my dear yiuyiu that time...@.@
Before at school...
We must eat together...
Now...Haiz~~~
Knew a funny girl today...Nancy
The class end at 6.00pm..
So tired Man...@.@~
050509
Tuesday
Quantitative Methods
9.00am's class....T.T
Woke up around 7am...
On the way to school...
So jam man...@.@
Reached school around 8.15am...
When I got the paper for did the questions...
I was forgot some of the part....T.T
Today just 1 class...
Saw Kah Ann today...^^
I meet Siaoyee and others friends for lunch...^^
Knew 3 pretties today~
They are friendly and nice...^^


060509
Wednesday
Algebra & Trigonometry
Basic English
Today so happy~~
Having class with others friends...
Had Lunch at McD~
Hahaha~~~
I saw Wai min..~
Ai Gee...Siao Yee...Tian Yan...Sally & Me went to Pasar Malam When finished our class~~~
Before that...
Dunno what happen of Yuin Teng's Car...
Cant move...
Luckly had a guy helped her...^^
We bought lots of Vitagen...
Hahahaha~~~~
Even we just knew 2nd days...
We are planning where we go for trip...~
Funny...




070509
Thursday
Computing Studies
Algebra & Trigonometry
Woke up at 6am...T.T
Reached School around 7.30am
I saw YuinTeng at there...^^
This miss really so funny...^^
We meet at 9.30am...
I saw my senior Jumin...
He look like so suprise...Hahaha~~~
Went to Pc lab...
so noisy at there...
We used msn to chat even we so near~~X.X
After that went to Canteen for our lunch...~~
12pm having class together~~~
OMG...
We were gone to be crazy that time...
Keep nonsense at there....hahahaha~~~~


080509
Friday
Computing Studies
Accounting Practice (Lecture & Tutorial)
Introduction to Business
OMG!!!!!
Today I going to crazy...
My class from 8am until 6pm...
IS 10 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!
But have break...~
So tired man...@.@
Haiz....~
Having lunch with Jane...~

Accounting Practice...
Haiz...~
Reached home around 7pm...


Super Tired...~~~~
STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!