Friday, April 9, 2010

2010...April

1st...April Fool and went to clinic with Dior for checked her nice eye...The Garden & Mid Valley after that...
2nd...Back to Melaka...
4th...Back from Melaka...so enjoy when I been there
5th...My lovely jii mui Yap LiLing's Birthday~Happy Happy Birthday Dear.....
8th...1st day of exam...English
9th...Bahasa Kebangsaan...
10th...My lovely senior..Catherine Ho's 21st Birthday Party...*wow*
12nd...Introduction to Probability & Statistics..!!! and also My tep pet jii mui Tan Yee Vonne's 19th Birthday celebration
13rd...Tan Yee Vonne's BIG BIG day!!! Happy Birthday BITCH!!! muask~~
14th...Office Application
15th...Quantitative Methods....I LOVE IT!!!
16th...My Lovely Maomao..Chua HuiYi's 20 Birthday~Happy Birthday Mao!!! muask~~
19th...LAST day of my 3rd semester's exam!! Fundamentals of marketing!!!

Final exam...I ♥ it so much!!!
It my holidayssss after my exam~~hoooray~
And also Happy Birthday again to all April babies...

No comments: