Friday, April 30, 2010

2010...May

1st..Public holida*Labour Day* and also my dearest teacher Elayne Ying's Birthday..Happy Birthday dear...=)
3rd..1st day of 4th semester...>.<
9th..Mother's Day...Mummy..Happy Mother's day!! muaskkKK
~~and Miss Lim SiaoYee's 19th Birthday...Happy Happy Birthday YU!! hoho..
12nd..My loved aunt Miki Wong's Birthday...Happy Birthday my loved!!
14th..Maybe go to Port Dickson with friendssSS...
17th..My Jii Mui, Ms Yen SookMei's 20th Birthday..Happy Birthday Dear..=p
23rd..Jii Mui, Christy Cha's Birthday..Happy Birthday Dear...=b
24th..Emmhem..A very funny twin Dior Hoi & Tradus Hoi's 20th Birthday...hohoho...Happy Happy Birthday my JiiMui & HingDai!!

4th semester is started...
Hope that everything is going smooth...
Happy Birthday again to all May babies...

Love you...
...Studies!!



No comments: