Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1405010-160510..Port Dickson ♥






















Friday night, wait for Ms Dior Hoi's class finisehd around 10pm...
Met with other guys at KeeSeng's house...
2 car...9 people...7 man, 2 girl...
Hahaha...
Reached KingYan's house in PD around 11.30pm...
That night...we were crazy..
I dunno what I did...What I said...
I just remember that I laugh till no energy to talk and walk...
Around 3am...Backed to our room and slept..
The next day..We woke up so early..
After breakfast.. hohoho...SWIMMING!!!
♥The pool so much...
In fact, only a few activities we will do in PD...
That's..Sleep..Eat..Swimming..Play..Watch Tv..Play Mahjong..
A very enjoyable trip...
Sunday...Woke up at 7am...
Wow...because we planned to beach and sea...♥
When I sat the banana boat with Ms Dior..
I felt so scared but syok...hahaha
So fast that...we were fall into sea...LOL!!
When I back from PD...
I got sunburn...
KokWeng said me like Indonesian...

Thanks for Aunt & Uncle...
And thanks for KingYan too...^^
Wish that be then soon...

...♥Missing that time in Pd
...Have no trouble on my mind




No comments: