Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2010...July

2nd...Algebra & Trigonometry Mid Term Exam...T.T
3rd...Going Trip with buddies...^^
6th...Mr Peter Choo ThiamShin's 22nd Birthday...*Happy Birthday PiG!!*
13rd...My dear Ee Teng's 22th Birthday Birthday...*Cat!! Happy Birthday~~Miss you....~~
14th...Study Skill Test...@.@
16th...My buddy Kelly Tee's 19th Birthday...Happy Birthday Dear~
23rd...My lovely cousin Keky Lee's 19th Birthday, Happy Birthday Lee WanKee!!~
27th...Ms Choong PeiSin's 19th Birthday...~Happy Birthday Beisi Po!!~
29th...My lovely cousin sis, Lum SeeYau's 24th Birthday...*Happy Birthday GaPo Bear!! hoho...


3rd month in this semester...
Very busy with my studies..and also so tired with it~~
Happy Birthday again to all July's babies...


Gambateh..=)

2 comments:

TeNG said...

thanks nicole....miss u too....

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

Welcome Cat!!! muaskkk....