Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2010...June

9th..My buddy Jane Thoong's 19th Birthday..*Happy Happy Birthday*!!
11st...Algebra & Trigonometry test 1...Stress!!
15th...Malaysian Studies Mid Term...*HOW to memories that?? History~!!!
16th...Study skill presentation...T.T
18th..My Jii Mui~Sandy Tan's 20th Birthday..~Happy Happy Birthday~8 po~!!
19th...I should go back to uni for sitting Accouting mid term on SATURDAY!!
28th...My Jii Mui~Agnesse Yap*Fa*'s 19th Birthday & Jack Ying's 20th Birthday...Happy Birthday dear!!~
29th...Computing Essential's Mid Term...T.T

A very busy month...
Rush-ing all the assignment and test+exam!!
Stress is sticking me now...T.T
Happy Birthday again to all June's babies...


All the best for myself, and you all..!!

2 comments:

yvonne said...

haha...Jack's birthday also
appear on ur blog arrr..
Happy ~~~ :)

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

HAHAHA!!! sure...same day with my fren mah...send him my wish ya!! hahaha....=b