Sunday, August 15, 2010

*140810*..Tep Pet Day♥



Have a great day with my Tep Pet...Dior & Vonne
Around 11.15am, Ms Dior Hoi and Ms Vonne came and fetch me...

Dangerous!! hahaha...

Heading to Pavilion...
Was long long time we didn't shopping together...

We had our breakfast at Sakae Sushi...nice~!!

After that...Shoo00OOping time!!

We spent a lot of time at Cotton On and Forever 21~

We bought 3 Rings...
Shopping so much!! It make me feel great!...=b
After that, we took a rest around there...

What to do??! Take Photo!!
A lot of funny pose...@.@
Then, we tried a nice dessert...

Snow Flake...it is so nice!!

Around 5pm...Is time to back...

Back to Ms Dior's house...^^

Continue at her house...~~



I be with you...
I am laughing non stop when we are together...
I had a great and nice day with both you...

Thanks my dear!!

Love..
Friendship Forever

No comments: