Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010...August

5th...1st paper for my 4th semester, Malaysian Studies..T.T...I LOVE History!!!
10th...Computing Essentials...
11st...Algebra & Trigonometry!! OMG...Tan, Sin, Cos...T.T
12nd...Accounting Practice...Debit/Credit...@.@ *LAST PAPER*
23rd...Happy Happy Birthday to my ♥ *LOL* sis...Lum SeeHeng, and also my lovely senior Lydia Wong SookMay and a cute girl, Ho BeeWann!! Happy Birthday to all my loved!!
27th...Happy Happy Birthday to my ♥ Da Jie *Hu La Quan*...Lum SeeYeng~~ Happy Birthday my lovely sis...muask!!

Final exam month...
Study study and study...
After exam I can FLY...wahahaha~~
Holiday is coming to visit me...^^v
All the best to everyone who are sitting for exam...*Good Luck*
Happy Birthday once again to all August's babies...

Do your BEST...

No comments: