Thursday, September 2, 2010

2010...September

1st...1st day of my 5th semester in UCSI
6th...My uni mate, Sally Lai's 19th Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday Lai Lai...^^
7th...The girl who are same primary, secondary school and uni with me *Pang AiGee's 19th Birthday...Happy Happy Birthday AiGee!!

11st...Holiday!! Hari Raya~And also my cousin's wedding dinner...Wow~~
19th...My course mate, Jane Chang's 20th Birthday, Happy Birthday Jane!!
27th...My another uni mate, Jennyuen's 19th birthday..Happy Birthday JY!
28th...Our gang's ah beh...Mr Chong FookSoon's 19th Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday ah beh!!!!!!!!!!! =b

Short term,
Will be a very busy semester...

All the best in my studies and life!!
Happy Birthday
once again to all September's babies...


All The Best...
To, Everyone...

No comments: