Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cousin's Wedding...






110910 was my cousin's wedding dinner...

My relative is came from Malacca and Singapore at 100910...
Meet up with them at KLCC...
We had our dinner at Lot 10...
A lot of chooses at there...

110910...
We went to Saloon...
My curly hair look is funny...
My face like burger...@.@
Around 7pm, we reached the restaurant...Hee Lai Ton.
Congratulation to them...

120910...
Had buffet at my cousin house...
Went to pasar malam after that!! hahaa...

130910...
I have class in the morning,
So that I cant attend for my cousin's wedding ceremony~
Meet up with my cousin after my class...
We went to Pavilion and Time Square...
And, we had our dinner at Korea Restaurant.
A very delicious and funny dinner time with my cousin...

I the time when I along with my family...

I love you,
you love me,

We are HAPPY family...

No comments: