Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010...October

2nd...BIS mid term exam...@.@
8th...My
♥ Jii Mui, Wong YeeLing's 19th Birthday...*Happy Happy Birthday Aunty Wong!!*
17th...My
♥ Dear Teacher Eevon's Birthday..~*Happy Happy Birthday my dear..*Muask*~
18th...My cousin Eunice Lee's Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday Mei mei Zi~~
22nd...BIS final exam...OMG!!
25th...Business Law final exam...X.X

26th...Macroeconomics final exam...@.@

31st...My Uni mate, Mr Yap WaiTack's 20th birthday!! Happy Happy Birthday Tack Tack and also Halloween...Happy Halloween to everyone...


Final exam month...

Short term...What I learn??

Rush for assignment, presentation and exam...>.<

Completed a subject within 7 weeks...

I feel stressSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

But, after my final exam I got 2 months HOLIDAY!!!

That time is for me to reduce my stress~~

All the best and good luck to all my friends...

Happy Birthday once again to all October's babies...

Be Happy


No comments: