Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday To EeVon Ying...♥

171010...
Is my dear Teacher Eevon's birthday!!
We were planned to celebrate her birthday in advanced, 161010, at Ampang. Korean Cuisine...
Ms Hoi MengYiu is absent because of a reason...
Everyone is gather at my house around 7pm...

We are the only customer on that time..
Cant imagine how noisy we are...=b
I like korean cuisine, it is delicious!! heee...
We were so enjoy the time while we were eating, chit chat and took photo...
Erm, erm erm....so full!!
We sang the birthday song laughter!!
So funny...

Second round...

Movie, MBO, Ampang Galaxy.

I think, almost all of my friends are know that I dislike terrible movie.
But today, I am so brave! LOL!
We wacthed Child's Eye, but not 3D~
It is quite scary but nice! A very interesting story...
Hahaha...


My dear Teacher, EeVon.
Wish you all the best in your life and stay pretty ya...
Faster get marry lu...
Hahahaha..
Love you!!
*Happy Happy Birthday*

2 comments:

yvonne said...

ya...u are so BRAVE to watch the movie,u know why...?Sure is because of me la...our BIG GANG go watch togeter sure not SCARE jor de....wakakaka...xD
I'm so happy and appreciated can celebrate my BIG day wif ur all guys...It a memorable + wonderful day for me, i will keep all the memories in my mind...
**muazksss**
luv ur all soooo much~~~♥♥♥

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

HAHAHAHA......you are welcome my dear, always love you all!! haha....
muask!!!