Wednesday, January 5, 2011

From 2010 to 2011...♥

Dinner...Shabu One, Lot 10.
*Cwei
*Dior
*Eevon
*KenXing
*EeTeng
*Yee Kit
*Dyllend
*Dennis
*YY

A very noisy but fun dinner that I had with all my buddies...

After that, we walked to Pavilion!
OMG! Regret...!
So many people there.
Then we back to Lot 10.
So happening there...
11.59pm...
Is time to count down!!

Firework... Welcome year 2011!!
Its so nice!!
And, I am so glad that...
You are beside of me...=)

Second round,
Dolphin, Pandan Indah.
*KokWeng
*Ck
*Cy
*KeeSeng
Joined us...

I reached home,
Around 4am...

Thanks for KenXing for fetching...
Thanks for my dear Teacher EeVon for planning the dinner...
And thanks for you all gave me a unforgettable memory on last day of year 2010...
Especially Thanks for Ms Dior Hoi MengYiu...!!

Hahaha...
...I am so luckily that, I got you all~

No comments: