Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To Honey Ng KokWeng...♥


210111
A birthday celebration,
5 people,
*Cwei
*KenXing
*KokWeng
*SiaoYee
*FookSoon

4 places to go...
~Time Square
~Rendezvous Steak Garden
~Dolphin
~Neway, Cheras

Around 6.30pm...
KenXing is reached my home and heading to Time Square after picked me up.
Met up with them,
Walked around and took a lot of photo!
Full of chinese new year feeling there...

After that,
Going to Rendezvous Steak Garden, Kampung Pandan.
Had our dinner at there...
Finished our dinner, too early...
Dunno where to go...
There have no provide wifi system
No card to play!
Changed to Dolphin then...
Web cam-ing with Ms Ong TianYan,
And celebrated Mr Ng KokWeng's 20th Birthday~
A very funny moment...

Next station,
Cheras Neway...
Our hobby!! Sing K So much!!
Going back home, at 4am! >.<

Ng KokWeng...
My Honey~
I Think a lot of people would misunderstanding our relationship...
We are just good friends!
He,
A very funny guy...
The guy who will fetch me when we hang out,
But he is shift house soon! =(
The guy who always make me feel so angry but wish to laugh at the same moment.
The guy who always chat nonsense with me on msn at night.
The guy who know me well...

Know you...
Is our fated.
Dunno why I have N topic to talk with you.
I saw the face you never show to others.
But, sometimes I really hate your mouth!
Please...Behave!

Even though you are not purposely~
Hahahas~
Hope you like the present that we gift you...
Hope you like the Birthday cake...
Hope you like the Birthday Card that your BEE did for you!
Veeee...

Once again,
Happy Happy 20th Birthday My Honey.
1st time I celebrated your birthday with you..


Remember that moment,
当我们同在一起
BEE

No comments: