Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAppy 19th Birthday To ME...^^

Hahaha...
1st of March...My Birthday...
19th years old...old old old!!!
I wish I can get GOOD result in my SPM...@@~
All the Best in my life...^^
And all the HUMAN be Healthy and Happy~

280209~


Celebrated My 19th Birthday With My Beloved Teachers and also my relative...^^
Teacher Yvonne...
Teacher Elyane...
Teacher Trista...

And also My Dearest Friends...
My Dear yiuyiu...
ChunKiat...
Yvonne...
Meisin...
WannHou...
Nikky...
KaeTao...
Eric...
Bryan...


The Location was...KAki Corner...^^
Around 8.50pm...
Meisin came and fetch me...
She was lated...@@!!!
I reached there around 9.10pm...
When I saw them... I am so Happy...^^
But Yiu...CK and Yvonne were LATED!!!
Because wait for Yvonne...
Before they came... yiuyiu were called me...
9.39pm...she said...Seewei...and her nice cryied voice...
Keep cryied...T.T
I so understanding you ok??
She was played and fun..@@
And Yvonne Messange me and told me...
See wei...I cant join...T.T
And also Fun...!!
When I saw they came... I am so Excited...
Yiuyiu Gifted me the BIG and NICE cup...
DIY by her...^^
Yvonne DIY a Very Nice Birthday Card...
Wannhou and Nikky... Nice Rose...^^
Tao & Eric... Cuties Mirror...^^
We were Took many and many photos at there...^^
And also nonsense lo... Laught so Laughter!!
Chit-chat non-stop~~
After that...
Eric and Tao were sang...^^
周杰伦-安静
Very nice man...I love this song so much..~~
Yiuyiu also sang a song...
顺子-写一首歌...
Also so nice...^^

Deng Deng Deng Deng...
12.00am..~~010309~
They were sang the Birthday song...^^
With My Birthday Cake...Cappuccino Cheese Cake...
Yummy...~~
Thanks for My Beloved Teachers And Friends...^^
We enjoy our cake...^^
And Took photos...^^

Around 1.00am...
Is Time to Back home...
Thanks for Ck for fetched me back...^^

Lastly...
Teaches & Friends...
I had A very Happy 19th Birthday..^^
Thanks you all SO much...
I LOVE YOU ALL....^^

No comments: