Friday, March 20, 2009

Tep Pet Day...UCSI...200309~

YO!! Today is...
My Dearest Uncle KiamHoong...
My Pretty JiiMui Emily
And also my Handsome Senior Jumin Birthday...
Happy Birthday...^^


Woke up around 10.30am...
I was lated... SOrry...^^
Went to Fetch TEP PET members...
Yiuyiu And Yvonne...
After that we went to UCSI University...


~UCSI University~


Omg... 1st time went there...
Conclusion... I dunno how to go there...
Hahaha... asked the people...
Finally... we were reached there...
So happy...~~~
There have nice environment...
And a lot of students...~
Asked about information and the main point is FEES...
Intake...29 April 2009...
Scary...~

After that... We went to Leisure Mall...~
Hahaha... keep laught and fight..X.x~
We went to the Vietnam Restaurant for ate our Lunch...
Special Food...
After that was shopping~~
Yiuyiu want buy present to her friend...^^
I saw a pair of very nice shoes in VOIR...
In white colour... I want buy it...@.@~~
But I no...T.T~
Around 4pm... is time to back home...
Raining dogs and cats... Haiz...
Moody...~

No comments: