Sunday, March 22, 2009

Missing My Secondary School Life...


~My Secondary School Life~

I am Missing My Secondary School Life...
Tomorrow is school reopen day for one week holiday...

All the student will be down when wake up for school...

But I really so Wish for school reopen....


Although Wake up around 5.15am for school...

Although will see the teachers I dun like...

Although have a lot of notes waiting for me...

Although will so sleepy when the teachers teaching...

Although will so tired after i back to home from tuition or school...

But....
I Do...


I can meet my dearest friends Everyday...

I can talk with my dearest friends...

I can share my story with my dear...

I can activity with the club members every friday...

I can on duty at library every wednesday...

Even though will so busy...
And tired when you back home...

But... I DO...


Guys... please treasure your time at secondary school life...



~I Love My Secondary School Life So Much~

No comments: