Sunday, May 24, 2009

** Happy Birthday To My Dear Dior & Tradus Hoi **


Hooray...
Today is my dear Dior yiuyiu & Tra
dus ck 19th Birthday...
They are Twins...Non Identical twins...
In Chinese is... Dragon & Phoenix twins..>.<>r and all the best in their life lol...^^
Miss & Love both of them...@.@

Yesterday we celebrated their birthday at Wangsa Maju...
Four Happy Season..
Before that we went to buy cake...
Took photos in the cake shop...>.<

We sat at spring on this time...
16 people of us...
So noisy...haha~~
Around 1 month no meet...
Miss them like crazy...keke...
Around 11.30pm...
We sang Happy Birthday song and took photos...
Hahaha...Really so funny...
Hehehe...
Thanks for Mr Tradus Hoi fetched me back home after that...kekeke...
In the car... my tep pet member gave me a 'NICE
' name...>.<

Lastly...


Miss Dior Hoi Meng Yiu & Mr Tradus Hoi Chun Kiat
Happy 19th Birthday...
All the best in your life...^.^v
Love you...Muaskk...^^


No comments: