Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lastly...

This time is Lastly I blogging because of You...
I dunno what happen on you...
Suddenly disappear...
Not 2 day...not 2 week...but is 2 months...
Maybe you were forgot who am I...
But is ok... because I am forgeting you too...^^


That I want to tell you...
Guy...
Thanks for appear when that time I am so sad...
Thanks for make me happy on that time...
Thanks for suddenly disappear... I can forget you then...
Now...
You are going disappear in my Life...Brain...Heart...
Saying Bye bye to you...^^

Lastly...
I want thanks for My Two crazy Tep Pet Member...
Dior & Yvonne...
Thanks for both of you always concern me and wake me up...
That day I chat with Dior...
Suddenly she asked me a question that me always asking myself...
But I have no answer for myself...
When I saw the question...
I just know Cryied on that moment... Haiz...
After that I really woke up...
I knew that I cant keep on it...
I will do and try my best...^^


Target...
Study...^^
Test and mid term coming soon...*stress*
Gambateh~

No comments: