Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last day having class with them



**McD Ice Cream**
**Weiwei..Tianyan..Siaoyee..Yuinteng..Setyee...Aigee**



Today was last day having class with my foundation courses mates...
Also last class lesson for English class...T.T
Woke up around 11am...
I turn on my hp...
Message ring tone keep rang~~~
2 sms from ONG TIAN YAN...
Asked me go to school early...
And 1 sms from him...@.@
He sent me at 1.42am...
But I was slept...haiz............


I reached uni around 12pm...
We ate our lunch at McD....hehe...
Keep nonsense and there...~~
Our class lesson at 4pm...
We went to leisure more then...kaka~~
Thanks for LIM SIAO YEE fetch us...^.^v
Take photos...keep take photo at there...~.~
We were walked around 2 and more hours....Tired!!
Plan to watch movie...
But the time is not allow!!!
Hahaha...
MAK YUIN TENG pick up RM8 on the floor..
So lucky~~
She treat us McD ice cream and paid for parking fees...~~
haha...Thanks ya..^.^

Around 3.00pm we went back uni for our English class lesson...
Haiz.. Last day having class with them...T.T
Miss you all...T.T...dun forget me ya....
Teacher told us about the exam system...@.@~~
So stress man...!!!
Finished the class at 5.30pm...
Went to Pasar Malam with ONG TIAN YAN and LAI SET YEE~~
So funny...hahaha...
dun forget me ya...T.T
Love you all...~

No comments: