Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun Ok...With Tep Pet..

**010809**
Fun OK



**Yiuyiu**
H1N1??
**010809**
Today went to yam cha with 2 soh poh...~
My dear yiuyiu & Tan von von...^.^
Actually we planned to PC fair...
Too bad...here is Malaysia...
Had demonstration that day...

I went to fetch that 2 soh poh around 1.30p.m
Then we went to Fun Ok...
Omg...MRR 2 was super JAM!!
Wow...
We started to talked...noisy at there...
Especially Ms Hoi...haha...
Her EQ really so high...
Even though she is so unhappy because of someone...
She still laught and make us laught nonstop...
This is her characteristic...
And also keep make me nervous...then kept shaking her head...
Von asked her...why you keep shaking ur head???
She said dunno and keep shake...Really so funny at the moment...
We went back home around 4.30pm...

2 soh poh...
Thanks for concerned me...
I love two of you so much....^.^
Muaskkk..
.

No comments: