Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Practice for Annual Night


They are dancing at the swimming pool


They are so happy..^^



They are practice for the dance

Omg... They are playing game...^^


My tuition centre is organising an annual dinner on 27th of Dec 2008...
RM38 per entry...
There are lots of amazing performances...snake dance...chair dance...drama...singing...and others~~the most important is..
There are lots of lengzai and lenglui coming from different schools like ... Datok lokman...Sri Garden...Confusion...St.Grabiel...Pandan Jaya...Seri Suria many others school..
Guys... you will join our dinner rite??
Hahaha....
Anyone interested may call me...
Sms me...
Post comment to me...
Or send email to me to ask for more details k?...

This week...
We are so busyto practice our performance...
We are so happy and fun when practice...
Hahahaha...
Before start to pratctice...
We swimming first... playing games at the swimming pool...
So tired...
So you must come for our dinner k?
I am waiting for you all...
Hehehe....^^

12 comments:

Lii said...

the annual dinner gt dancing performance in the water?0_o

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

hahaha...
sure no la...
ya...have dancing...
but not in the water la..
hahaha...
you hv go??

Lii said...

hehe,emmm,dunno lo haha^^u ask fire go la,that one singapore de fire

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

huh??
firE??
u knew him??
omg...
i have no play maple...
you are??

Lii said...

i am~~~ i am~~~ i am~~~
emmm,i dunno also.
some day u will knw~~~~
i am a evil guy~XD
becareful oo haha>.<
i will suddenly come out find u oo~
scare ma?haha

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

nope!!!
i knew who are you if i have no mistake!!!hahaha...
i think you will scare more than me!!!
wahahaha~~~~

Lii said...

hw u knw me?oh no~~ehh~~then no fun leh,cant kacau u >.< oh no,u dun bully me then i no scare u lo,haha

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

wahahahaha...
i wont bully u pls..~~
haha...
u will come for our dinner??

Lii said...

nop,i no go~

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

sad la...T.T~~~
haiz...

Lii said...

haha,u will sad for me meh?lols,y so sad,u dunno me also,later i am bad guy u hate me lehXD

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

i sad bcoz of lost 1 ticket...
not bcoz of u k??
haha...
bad guy??
i think so....
hahaha...~~~