Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today 171208...


~ Our Drinks ~


~ Our Memories ~


Today....
I woke up around 9.30am~~
Duno why... I cant sleep well...
After that I took bath and prepared to meet my dear friends~
Today hang out... I thought is last time to meet liling before she go to national servis...
We planned to sing k and shooping~....^^
Actually is our 10 sister gathering d...
But... just 7 of us... my dear yiuyiu... siangleng... emily... liling ...hua ...casie and me...
Because...yeling was sick ...mengli and sinyin was busying~~
Never mind lo...7 of us already enoughto crazy and noisy~~~
Hahaha...
I am the first reached there...
Haaiz...they always late...late and late...
Alone stood at outside of greenbox...
My brain non stop to thought you...
Just felt wanna to cry!!!
20 minutes was gone~~Finally... emily is reached!!!
Siangleng also reached... so that we started our fun time lo~~~
Actually I am unhappy on that time...
Siangleng and me started to sang...
15 minutes was gone...Finally...they was reached!!!
But I am so sad... duno why...
I keep to thought him and miss him...
I knew my dear also missing that guy...
when I am singing my heart is crying...
My face was smiling but my heart is crying...
After sang k we went to time square gasoline...
We are so noisy and did stupid thing at there...
That was good moment for they and me...
When is next time we meet ??
I hope that is tomorrow...
Jii mui~... I love you all...
Especially my dear yiuyiu...^^

No comments: