Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dun forget me ya....^^

I am separating with all my lovely friends...
My Secondary School Life was END...
Friends...Teachers...
Dun forget me ya...
I love you all...^^

**
The People I loves **
My Friends...
My 10 Sister...
My Classmates...
My Schoolmates...
My Tuition Friends...
My School Teachers...
My Tuition Teachers...
My Chinese Society Juniors and members...
My Librarian Friends and Juniors...
My Girl Guide Friends and Juniors...
My MTK Friends...

**10 Sister**
**Weiwei**
**Yiuyiu**
**Siangleng**
**Mengli**
**Emily**
**Liling**
**Sinyin**
**Giethua**
**Yeling**
**Casie**

**Classmates**
**Chunfai**
**Jiajun**
**Syin-ce**
**Teckchin**

**Schoolmate**
Form 3 Jiahui
Form 4 Ruise
Form 5
5sc2 Yewlun
Szechun
Yipjoe
5sc3 Bo0n
5A1 Beewann
Suki
Aigee
Kinki
5A4 Peisin
Mengfen
5A5 Nikky
5Mpv Sookmei
Junkeong
L6s Jessie Chua..Mao

**Tuition Friends**
F5 Yvonne
Wannhou
Yonglun
Yingkee
F4 Bryan Wu
Yeekit
F3 Hengyew
Zhenliang
HuiLing
ZiQi
ZiWei
HuiYing
F2 Junjie
Kaetao
Tzechuen
Yuenjian
Kahchun
Zhenshen
F1 ZhengKit
Yonglun

**School Teachers**
** Miss Ng **
** Pn Eng **
** Madam Lau **
** Pn Jessica **
** Lydia**
** Pn Ong **
** Sa'diah**
** Shirley **
** Noorhayati **
** Meriani **
** Halim**

** Tuition Teachers **
** Winnie **
** Yvonne **
** Elayne **
** Vinson **
** Eevon **
** Danny **
** Dereck **

** Juniors **
Chee Hung
Wai Hong
Sook Khoon
Wah Sim
Li Ting
Li Shen
Ka Yen
Sze Jing
Vivian
Guan Yim
Kok Onn
Sien Teng
Jun Rong
Boon Tat
Mei Jing
Ming Fatt
Wai Shen

** She **
The people are most understand me...
The people are know what am I thinking even I have no tell her...
The people are always fun with me...
The people are always concern and take care me when I am unhappy...
The people are always fight with me at class...
The people are same class...same society...same tuition...to be librarian together...and sit with me at class...
The people are always happy...funny...smile...and joke...
The people are most noisy in my friends list...
The people are my BEST friend...
The people are no anyone can replace her in my heart...
The people are give me alot of good memory...
She is the one who impress me much...
She is... my dear Yiuyiu...
I miss her funny look...smile...voice so much...
We will less to meet...
I wish she will success in her future...
Find her true love...
Good luck my dear...
Friendship Forever...^^

Friends...
Miss me ya...
Take care ya...
Keep in touch ya~~
Call me when you wish to talk with me...
Sms me when you miss me...
Msn me when you see I am online...
Send comment to my friendster...
Send wall to my face book...
Send email to my email add...
And also visit my blog when you are free...
Lastly... post comment to me after you see my blog k?
Hehehe...

No comments: