Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prom Night 271208

Around 09.45am... I reached PGRM...
For last rehearsal...
Maybe we were so tension...
Our emotion was not stable...
Sorry for all of you shooted by me...^^
After rehearsal...
Mei Xin sent me back to home for bath and prepare...
After an hour...
I went to teacher winnie house for make up and set my hair~
Wao... the people who helped we was LATE!!!!
Omg... I am so tension ~~~
Keep Blur on that time!!!
Luckly... Is ok at last..
Hahaha...
Last performance...
Ruise and me was sang Shining Friends...
And my dear yiuyiu & meixin was sang 'pengyou'
So touch that time...
We were cried!!!
I really cant to control my tears...
When my dear yiuyiu thanks for me...
Our dinner was success..^^
Some of them said we were cooperation...
Hahaha...
After the dinner...
We went to Dolphin..,
Continue at there...
Hahaha....~~
So fast.... Our dinner is gone...
I am so miss that time we practice...
Haaiz....



~Little Bright Education Service~

很快的。。。我们期待已久的Prom Night已经圆满结束了。。。
感觉上。。。我们商量了很久很久。。。
排练了很久。。。
很不舍得。。。
我要离开这间充满笑声和开心的补习社。。。
我想没有一件补习社会像我们那样开心。。。那样的温馨。。。
真得很不舍得。。。我的老师们。。。同学们。。。
我向他们也会很不习惯。。。
没有了我们这一班。。。到了from5还打架的。。。
那么吵的。。。那么疯狂的。。。一班学生。。。
很快的。。。
我在那里已经五年了。。。
建立了很深很深的感情。。。
我们不但是师生。。。同学的关系。。。
虽然没在那里补习了。。。
我们一定会回去。。。哈哈。。。
我爱你们!!!

No comments: