Thursday, January 1, 2009

Perak Trip 301208-010109

I went to Perak with my tuition teachers and friends...
From 301208 to 010109~~
We counted down at there~~

First day... Actually we stay at camp...
But all of us wish to upgarde to hotel~~
Finally...haha~~
We played games at there...
They were so funny...^^
I slept at 4.30am~~~
Walao... So tired...@.@~
My dear yiuyiu chat and laught with me non stop...
Hahaha~~~
The next day...
I woke up around 7.00am~~
Omg... I am Blur...
We by bas to Sungai Klah Hot Springs Park...
The environment so nice and comfortable...
First... we played at cool water pool...
Around 2 hours... we changed to hot spring...
The water so hot man!!
We boiled eggs at there... Yummy~~~^^
Around 5.30pm...
We back to hotel for bath and rest~...
After dinner....
Games time...haha~~~
Teacher prepared the games was funny...
My group were won!!!
Haha...^^
We counted down at there...
Hahaha....^^
Welcome 2009~~~ Yeah~~
After this trip....
Duno when can meet they...
Wish them all the best in their life and Happy New Year~
Miss ya...^^

No comments: