Saturday, January 17, 2009

170109...^^


~170109~
~GreenBox~
~Sungai Wang~


My Dear Yiuyiu & Me

~Tao...Yiu...Jie & Wei~

~4 of us~



~Tao...Yiu & Jie~


~My Dear Yiuyiu & KaeTao~
~Perfect Match~

~Nikky & Eric~
~Sweet Couple~


~weiwei & yiuyiu~
~Our Memories~


~Our Ro0m~
~48~



~The Bill~
~RM 209.30~


~Gasolie~
~Time Square~



~170109~

Today...I woke up around 10.00am...
I am super tired...@.@~
I took bath and prepared for out for by Lrt...
My dear yiuyiu...sms me and told me maybe CK will go and fetch me..^^
I am so happy...because no need by Lrt...
After 5 minutes~yiu sms me...
See wei...Ck dun wan go aready~~~
OMG~~~CK...owe me 1 cup of starbuck coffee~~^^
After that My beloved aunt fetch me to Panda Indah Lrt Station to meet my dear...
OMg...I am so so so long time no meet her...^^
Around 2 Week...
I am so happy when see her...^^
We by Lrt to Hang Tuah Lrt Station and walked to Time Square...
On the way we walked to Time Square...
We Chit Chat...Fight abit...Laught~~Hahaha~~~~
We went to find Von at S n J...^^
She are working at there...^^
Happy can see her also....~~
After that we walked to Sg wang to meet Nikky and Bryan~
My dear were booked GreenBox for sing k...^^
Actually was 7 of us...My dear yiuyiu...Junjie...Tao...Yuenjian...Nikky...Bryan and me...
But 3 of the funny guy have school today...
So came for late lo...^^
I felt so weird when i thought hang out with them...
But really so Happy and fun...^^...hahahaha~~~
We took alot of photo at there...~~
Finished Sang k...We went to visit kc...she were working at vincci...^^
After that we went to Lot10...Visit Chunfai...Szechun and Zhaoxiang...^^
Ops...My friends were hardworking...hahaha~~~
On the way to Lot 10...My dear yiuyiu fight with me...~~
After that...We walked to Time Squre Gasoline...~~
We Chit Chat at there...~~
Even we not knew so long time...
But we can share alot of thing...^^
After that we went to visit yongyee at Nichii~~
Around 6.30pm...My dear yiuyiu should back home...
Because his dad were called her...^^
I am so sad when she back...T.T~
Then me accompany Kaetao to buy something...^^
We wait Von finished work...^^
Then went to the shop...forgot the name...
Wait for Junjie...because he were busy for settle something...
After that...4 of us walked to Hang Tuah Lrt Station from Time Square...~~
Even We were so so so Tired...but still can did alot of funny thing on the road and Lrt~~
Hahaha~~~
Today was 1st time hang out with them~
They were Funny and Crazy...^^
Wishes that the next time is tomorrow~~
Thanks for you all gave me the happy day...^^
KaeTao & JunJie...I am so Glad I have the brothers like both of you ...^^
My dear yiuyiu...Thanks for your concern and care me...^^
LOve you all...^^
Muaskk...~~~

No comments: