Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Dear Yiuyiu...


~My Dear yiuyiu & weiwei~

Yesterday...when me checked my e-mail inbox...
I saw yiuyiu sent comment to my friendster photo...
After that I visit my frienster...

Yiuyiu said...okok..^^ i know..miss you too...^^ see wei..when i am nt on ur sides must take care more ar...Dn always too emotion! k? We are ady not like b4 can always chat at school,just can tell you find a best friend seem like me in college!!! I wish she/he can always take care u too~~~haha.. Remember we r ady adult~~~must brave to solve anything~~~jia you!!! ^^

Me said...yiu...I am so glad i havethe best friend like you...always concerned me...and hurt me...i knew u just wan me good...thx you so so so much...you are the big present from god to me...sorry that...always make yiu angry...sorry yiu...T.T

Yiuyiu said...hahahahahaha...is ok ^^ But remember what i tell u ya...dn easy to get emotion. Ok??? Nowadays all of the ppl is diff personality,some will choi lei dou soh or some will seem like me,but less.. HAHAHAHA XD well,wish u happy always and all the best bah!!! ^^

Me...hahaha....yala yala...i just can tell you that...sure no any1 can seem like you...no any1 can replace you in my heart..yiu...you are my best friend forever....wont change!!!..^^

When me saw it...my tear were fall down...I am so touching...
I am so Glad I have the best friend as her...
I am so Thanks for god Gift me the big present...
I am so proud of her...
Thanks for you always help me to solve the problem~
Thanks for you always concerned me when I am unhappy...


She...
Friendly...Kind...Funny...Cute...Pretty...Caring and blablabla~~
Good Temper is her personality...
I never see the people Eq are high that her~~
Who can make her angry...the people really so bad...
I am the bad person~~~hahahaha...
Everytime we argue...I am so sorry to her...haiz~
Sorry that my Eq so low...^^
We always fight...when walking...chatting...on the road...classroom...~
But that wont influence our Friendship~~
No anyone can replace her in my heart...


Now...
We were serapated...
We were graduated...
We are going difference college...difference way...
We cant always meet...chat...talk...fight...argue...
But that moment was keep in my heart...
I am so miss the moment we at school...classroom...tuition center...shopping...hang out...Chit chat...Duty in the library...Chinese Society activity... trip...and more ... more and more...
.

I wish she can success in her future...
I wish she can get a super good guy...
To care her... loves her...
I wish she can happy always...^^
Even though we cant always meet...
But I am always support you...^^
Take care my dear...
Miss you~~

You are my Best Friend Forever...and Ever~

2 comments:

yiuyiu said...

@@ SO TOUCHING..HAHAHHAA..
ANyway thanks for u too ^^
dn scare ..dn scare..we got car ya..
hahhahaa..can yum cha..hahhaa..
anyway thanks for u too.. @@
Wish u can find a good boy boy too! ^^
love u..muazk..hahaha

Nicole..C we!..♥ said...

><...haha...
yiu...thx you so much...
always stay beside of me...
take care ya my dear...^^
see you...
love you too...^^
muaskk!!!