Friday, January 9, 2009

My Dear Friends~


Missing You all...~~

I am so Wish I still on secondary school life...~
I can meet my dear yiuyiu and my schoolmate...classmate...My Sisters~Brothers~...tuition friends and teachers...
I so miss them..T.T~

The Moment of I am Missing~~~
Before into class...we chit chat at Laman Bestari...
Sang National Anthem...
Fight with my dear yiuyiu in the class room~~~
Passed letter to her...even she sat beside of me~
The letter is wrote about our story...Hahaha~~~
Hug her when I am unhappy...
Chit Chat with her non stop...
Chit Chat with sisters and brother~
Chinese Society Activity time...
When we were meeting...
Every Wednesday dutied at Library~~~
Ate TomYam during the rest time~
Said 'Stand Up Class' when the teacher walked into my class~~~
Walked at the corridor...
Walked to science lab ~~
Said teacher bad...
Fun at gynasium~~
Fun at toilet~~~
We can fun at every corner~~
Tuition TIme!!!!
most miss....
Tuition classmate... Teachers...
F3 guys~~
Duno when can meet them...
Before that...
Saw my dear yiuyiu everyday...
From morning at school....until night at tuition centre~~~
My Sisters And Brothers~
Other Friends~
At least meet them around 3 times...
Now... Maybe can meet 1 time on 1 month~~~
Haiz... why separate us???
Sad...
Really so miss them~~~~Haiz~~~
Wish them all the best in their life~~^^
Miss ya my dear~

~My Dear Yiuyiu & WEiwei~
~Pizza Hut~


~School~

2004~I Like This Photo~


2008~5A3~


~10 Sisters~
~Without Liling & Yeling~


~Madam Lau & My Jii Mui~


5A3~5 Sisters~


~My Brothers~


Big Family~Chinese Society~


~Librarian of 2007~

~Tuition Classmates and Teacher~


No comments: